SFCable

SF Cable is an online store selling highest quality cables, components & accessories at best rates.

Sf cable began its business in 2002 with the goal of providing the highest quality cables, components, and accessories (including custom products like fiber optic and copper networking cables and modular adapters) at the lowest prices on the internet delivered with complete customer satisfaction.

SF Cable’s service is unmatched in the industry because we feature a huge inventory of over 8,000 SKUs of cables, components, and accessories ready to be shipped to our customers same day (in most cases) with no minimum orders or restocking fees. Even our custom orders are typically shipped in two to three days. All our products are premium quality at the lowest prices (up to 90% off retail) due to our low overhead and direct imports with no middle men to increase costs to our customers.

But what makes SF Cable completely different is our lifetime technical support. That’s right, call anytime during business hours and get the help you need whether you made your purchase last week, last month, or last year! We also offer a 60 day money back guarantee with a lifetime warranty on computer cables, adapters, and non-electronic products plus live support. Our products are RoHS compliant, environmentally friendly and we work in conjunction with ISO 9001-2000 registered manufacturers to ensure the highest quality merchandise at wholesale costs.

At SF Cable, we offer customer satisfaction and peace of mind with the most advanced form of SSL software available the 128-bit Extended Validation SSL Certificates by Symantec (Verisign Authentication Services) keeping your privacy, personal information and transactions protected.

Remember, our mission at SF Cable, Inc. is to provide you, our customers, with premium quality products at the lowest prices, delivered quickly and with exceptional customer service and support every time!

See Our Products: Power Cord
Ethernet Cables
HDMI Cables and Adapters
Power Strips
and many more..

Why Should You Invest into Superior Quality Fiber Optic Cables?

When it comes to having a robust network infrastructure, Fiber Optic cables are the best choice. And if you have zeroed upon this choice, it is important that you undertake the task properly. If the cables are mediocre and cheap, they are sure to give troubles like faulty performance, hazardous environment, and low performance.

Hence, you must invest into superior quality fiber optic cables. Below given are the reasons as to why you should do so:

Fiber Optic Cables

Offer Fast Connections

Slow internet speeds are one of the biggest issues that people face. This majorly happens they tend to lose signals due to poor quality cables. If you keep using mediocre quality cables, the network speeds are sure to suffer. Moreover, you might lose customers and as they might look out for other service providers.

At places like US, the fiber optic patch cords are faster and more reliable than other broadbands. This ensures data transmission without any glitches and enabling you to stream internet smoothly. Sometimes, the quality of speed does depend on the type of connection. But in most cases, these cables rarely fail.

Protect Your Equipment

Let’s say you conduct a network performance test to figure out that your server is outdated. And let’s say you invested into a new one. But the problem still persists. Well, if you keep using low quality cables, they will lead to dB and power loss resulting into slow network that damages your equipment in a long run.

A good quality cable will ensure that your network remains intact and keeps away from potential threats. One of the major benefits of these cables is that they do not pose a fire hazard or produce EMI. Due to these reasons, your equipment will never get damaged.

Make More Space

If the cables and racks are unkempt, they will take up a lot of space in your data center. This will lead you into making an expansion and spending finances over it. The best part about fiber optic cables is that you can optimize them for space and include other equipment in that space.

When it comes to installing the fiber cables, one needs to follow some basic guidelines. It includes supporting the cable and not over bending it. All these cables have a minimum threshold for bend radius. If you do not go above these values or press against edges during installation, you will never have issues pertaining to space.

Enhanced Communication

“Hello! Can you hear me? Your voice is trailing off!” This is a usual common saga when the network connections are weak. Result? Business losses and difficult relationships. Through good quality fiber optic cables, you can render uninterrupted data, voice, and video communications. All you need to do is find the right fiber optic system and install it in the right way.

Remember, nobody likes data loss and dropped signals that lead to miscommunication. Once you install the cables, make sure that your network is running at the desired speed and in a glitch free manner. If you are a cable expert, you are good to go. If not, you can always seek advice from professionals. They might charge a minor fee for the same and some more on the installation services.

Inclusion And Adoption Of Fiber Cables

Every company wants to ensure that their data keeps secure and safe. And it is difficult and illegal to hack or cut the cables. This is why businesses don’t share details about their network connections with others. Exclusive fiber connections make the data safe, secure and better as compared to copper cables.

SF Cable is one of the most popular names in the USA when it comes to buying multimode/single mode duplex fiber optic connectors and cables online. Apart from fiber optic patch cords, we also provide ethernet cables, USB cables, power cords as well as other PC accessories.

Find out more about our products on our website. ISO 9001-2000 registered manufacturers make most of our products and hence, you do not have to worry about their quality. What more could you ask for? Get in touch with us now!

Source: http://www.sfcable.com/blog/why-invest-superior-quality-fiber-optic-cables